I have seen many videos on Booktube of people doing this tag so I thought I would do it as well. I will post some of my favorite videos at the bottom. Sorry in advance for the book covers being different sizes! I couldn’t find all the covers in the same size!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017:
For this one I am going to pick Geekerella by Ashley Poston.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017:
The best sequel I read this year so far is definitely Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to:
This one is going to be One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:
Definitely Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.
5. Biggest disappointment:
This one is going to have to be The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron.
6. Biggest surprise:
My biggest surprise so far is Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you):
Becky Albertalli for sure!
8. Newest fictional crush:
I don’t know if I would consider this new but Hannah Baker from Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
9. Newest favorite character:
My newest favorite character is probably Molly Peskin-Suso from The Upside of Unrequited by the wonderful Becky Albertalli!
10. Book that made you cry: Honestly books have never made me cry!
11. Book that made you happy:
Geekerella by Ashley Poston made me happy.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year:
This one is 100% Harry Potter!
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year:
The favorite review I have written this year is probably The Adjustment by Suzanne Young!
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received):
With most beautiful book I am going with Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings. Cover design by J. D. Netto.
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?: Definitely Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo and Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings.
My friends’ Mid Year Book Freakouts!!:
bibliojessi’s Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag
emmmabooks’ Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag
The Awkward Bookworm’s Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag
adashofash’s Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag
2 thoughts on “Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag (2017 Edition)”
Hi, I’m finally visiting! Sorry it took me so long 😀 I haven’t read these books you mention, but I’ve heard good things about Geekerella 🙂